Role: The Winner
Location: Various UK
Job Type: Permanent - Part-time
Working Hours: Flexible, few minutes a day
Please note, this is a Remote Role.
Daily Prize: £10/day (If you're the daily Winner.)
We are CV LOTTERY. We are a new generalist job board, in the process to build our Candidate CV database.
We created a job board combined with an ad-funded lottery. Simply uploading your CV let you apply for jobs, and participate in a daily FREE draw where you can win cash.
In order to increase our Candidate CV database you will be required to do the following tasks without supervision:
- Register your CV and get your CV NUMBER.
- Read through our SOP to be up to date with the Lottery Rules.
- Visit our website on a daily basis to check if you have won.
- On the beautiful day when you are The Winner, claim the Prize on the Homepage.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy your Prize. (Currently £10 a day, so maybe a few pints or a bottle of red.)
- Come back the next day to check if you have won again.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- UK resident. (Sorry rest of the world.)
- At least 18 years old at the time of registration. (Sorry late Gen Z.)
Role Specific Qualities:
- Never give up (come back each day)
- Don't embrace every failure that comes your way (come back each day)
- If you win, you get greater responsibility to keep the show alive (write positive feedback on our Facebook Page)
- Previous experience not necessary
You are a Winner, let us prove it. Register.
Disclaimer: This is not a real job. This post is solely for marketing purposes, advertise our website, our Daily Free Prize Draw, and Recruiter Solutions. CV LOTTERY and its directors accept no responsibility in any way whatsoever for any misunderstanding, misinterpretation of this advertisement, therefore you should no assume that the registration on our website entitles you straightaway for the daily Prize or any kind of income. We welcome people to register on our website from all walks of life, any of the listed qualities are theoretical. The designated age requirement is set by the Gambling Commission as our free draws qualify as gambling.